- This is a wonderful group of very talented ladies on this team and most of them are also on other DTs and have other events & projects that they are working on. If you have a question about anything, please let me know we will get an answer for you.
- You will need to promote your projects on your blog and on the DT blog also. You must be willing to place the DT blogs avatar on your blog. I will add your avatar to the DT blog.
- You must also be willing to promote all team members blogs.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Vintage Heartfelt Design Team Call
Vintage Heartfelt Designs Team Call
We are in search for a few new members to add to our DT that love the Vintage Flair and also has their own style and flair. You will need to follow the theme and requirements for the hops and challenges.
Requirements are as follows:
• create a minimum of 1 challenge every month or every other month depending on how many team members we have. You may have the opportunity to create additional projects during each month depending on what is going on & what you might enjoy participating in. We also try to participate in a blog hop whether it is being hosted by our team or someone else’s team that is for a good cause.
• You must have a blog/if you don’t have a blog don’t worry it is simple to create, I will help you with that it is not a problem. You also need to have any email account.
You will not receive any type of financial payment of compensation. This is strictly for pure fun and love of the hobby! We are a new team and are working to create some challenges and swaps.
Please provide me with the following information:
• Your full name, email address, and a photo of yourself
• A link to your blog (we will work on that if you don’t have one)
• A list of any design teams you may belong to.
• a photo or 2 that best displays your creative style.
• A little intro telling me why you would like to be a part of the Vintage Heartfelt Designs / DT.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to put Design Team in Subject line. Only those selected will be contacted via email.
Posted by Denise Ruck at 7:27 PM