Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Design Team Call with a Vintage Flair
Vintage Heartfelt Design Team Call
We are in search for a few new members to add to our DT that love the Vintage Flair, if you do not vintage you are welcome to create what you would like just so it follows the theme and requirements for the hops and challenges.
Do you have a passion for working with paper, if so please send your photo’s with an application!
I am attaching a photo of a hand tag that I created to get onto another team and had a great deal of fun. So this attached photo will give you an idea of what the team is looking for in a new member. Please feel free to check out all of the team members projects posted on the DT Blog. Please feel free to stop by the DT blog to check out what our wonderful team of ladies create. The blog is http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com.
Requirements are as follows:
• create a minimum of 1 creation every other month as long as we have enough members to continue that idea per month using the requirements provided using any product of your choosing. You may have the opportunity to create additional projects during each month depending on what is going on & what you might enjoy participating in. We also try to participate in a blog hop whether it is being hosted by our team or someone else’s team that is for a good cause.
• you must have a blog/if you don’t have a blog don’t worry it is simple to create, I will help you with that it is not a problem.
• This is a wonderful group of very talented ladies on this team and you will have a lot of fun.
• promote your projects on your blog and on the DT blog also. You must be willing to place the DT blogs avatar on your blog and your share the love button from your blog will be posted on the Design Teams blog. You must also be willing to promote all team members blogs also.
You will not receive any type of financial payment of compensation. This is strictly for pure fun and love of the hobby! We are a new team and are working to create some challenges and swaps.
Please provide me with the following information:
• Your full name, email address, and a photo of yourself
• A link to your blog (we will work on that if you don’t have one)
• A list of any design teams you may belong to.
• a photo or 2 that best displays your creative style.
Whoever is picked will receive an email from me letting you know that you are part of the team. My email address is email@example.com
Posted by Denise Ruck at 7:17 PM