- Ellen @ http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
- Madison @ http://funkycards.blogspot.com
- Jess @ http://kinderstampo.com
- Nicolette @ http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
- Nikki @ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Jennifer @ http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
- Dee @ http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
- Sue @ http://susanascorner.blogspot.com
- Amy @ http://belovedscrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
- Lori @ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
- Bobbie Jo @ http://sweetsassydiva.com
- Jessica @ http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com
- Shawnee @ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
- Jamie @ http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com
- Robyn @ http://happyhouseofhaas.blogspot.com
- Lisa @ http://www.bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com
- Sandra @ http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
- Tonya @ http://creativeaddictiontopaper.blogspot.com/
- Debbie @ http://debbiescrafttime.blogspot.com/
Friday, September 2, 2011
Labor of Love Halloween Blog Hop
Hello everyone and welcome to the Labor of Love Halloween Hop. The list of participants below are here to celebrate this wonderful event with good friends. This hop is hosted by Ellen Jarvis (www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com. If you were just looking at my blog http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com, and want to play along with our blog hopping fun, you can go to the beginning to Ellen at (www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com. There will be opportunities to win some blog candy and get some great ideas from your friends. So sit back, and enjoy the hop!
My banner I had to take pictures in 4 photo's, which will show you that there are 8 embellished triangles to the banner.
If you would like to participate in the blog candy giveaway on my blog, which will be a goodie bag filled with different items you can use for scrapping.
Please post a comment on each blog and become a follower. If you are already a follower please mention that in your comment.
When you are finished the hop, you must come back to my blog at
http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com and let me know which project you liked the best to be entered to win the blog candy. Also to everyone that leaves a comment, please leave your name and email
address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Thank you.
Posted by Denise Ruck at 12:00 AM